The Growth Gap Task Force
This task force is working to bring consistency to PSD's multi-tiered system of supports as used by all school sites. The work will focus on developed protocols and processes to address adequate growth needs of students who are currently below grade level.
- Identify critical attributes of protocols that schools will use to analyze their data to identify areas of student need.
- Identify efficient protocols that support all teachers in analyzing andusing their students' data.
- Establish community partnerships that inform and empower students and famillies about appropriate educational opportunities.
- Improve cultural competence for all PSD staff.
Upcoming Meetings: Meetings are held at the PSD Partnership Volunteer Center, 1630 S. Stover. Meetings are open to the public to observe.
- Feb. 28, 2013
- April 25, 2013
- May 30, 2013
Meeting Summary Notes:
Task Force Members:
- Co-Facilitator: Jan DeLay, Assistant Director, Student Services Title1/McKinney Program; Edie Eckles, Assistant Superintendent, Secondary Schools
- Dierdre Sullivan, Community Member
- Darcie Votipka, Student Services Director
- Dwayne Schmitz, Director of Research & Analysis
- Carrie Ashley, Integrated Services Teacher (Autism) O’Dea
- Hilary Herrmann, Math/Literacy Coach, Bauder
- Cheryl Zimlich, Community Member
- Megan Baker, Social Studies Teacher, PHS
- Christine Hendricks, Principal, Tavelli, ES
- Sarah Belleau, Director of Integrated Services
- Kristi Gebhart, Community Member
- Len Roark, Community Member
- Anitra Gallegos, Assistant Principal Lincoln Middle School
- Alicia Macica, RH/PBIS Consultant