The District Media Center provides a variety of services to support teachers and staff in PSD:
- Receives, catalogs and processes new materials for use in all school media centers.
- Maintains PSD's online system (view and check out materials from any school media center and/or the District Media Center.)
- Houses the district's Audio-Visual Video Library (reserve/check out materials for delivery to your school) and provides access to Video Streaming and Online Databases.
- Collaborates with teachers to provide resources for student research and learning by subject area and by grade level.
- Assists school media staff in operating media centers at school sites, providing training, technical assistance, and support.
- Develops and maintains the district's Library Automation Systems.
- Supports the district in the instruction of the 21st Century Learning Standards & Skills, develop a standards driven Media Teaching Guide, writing state-required reports
- Provides support to principals for media center design and development within their schools.
Visit the Media Center Wiki at psdmediatech.pbworks.com
Poudre School District Warehouse
1502 S. Timberline Rd.
Fort Collins, CO 80524